Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Namine's Exam

Hello Everyone,
Namine had her cath exam this morning/afternoon. She went down at 11 and didn't come back until 2:30. She was supposed to go down at 10, but I have no idea why it was so late by the time they came and got her. Well enough with the jibber jabber.

The cath doctor told us that her PA band has slipped and it is pinching the blood flow to one artery to her lungs and because of the way the PA band is now located it is deteriorating some of the veins and other arteries. So they are going to have to fix that when they go in for the second surgery. I don't know when the Glen procedure will take place all I know is that it will be soon. If not this week than next week. When I find out more from them tomorrow I will be sure to post.

Our friend Stephanie Brandt, whose listed on the side bar, is now back in the hospital. We ask that you not only pray for Namine, but for Steph and Jacob. Also keep all of the little kiddo's at CHW in your thoughts and prayers.

I hope that you all have a safe and Happy New Year! We love you all!!!!

Love,
Jessica, Paul and Namine Eiche <3

No comments:

Post a Comment