Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home on Monday

Hello Family and Friends,
We are going home on Monday December, 15. YAY!!!!! Paul and I have done our training on the vent/c-pap machine. We both get to spend the night at the hospital on Saturday :( The bed isn't the most comfortable. Whatever we have to do to get her home, we don't care. We have some nursing set up for when we come home and the rest will be figured out when we meet on Saturday.

If you all could email your addresses so that we can send Christmas cards I would appreciate it. We have pictures for you all if we can get them out on time:)

Namine is doing great. She is just amazing at how she just rolls with the flow. She is just a bright and cheery person. Whenever I need a pick me up I just look at the pictures on the site when I couldn't go and see her and when I could see her it was even better. She is doing great with all of her treatments and adapting to the vent/trac collar/HME. She is improving and getting better and it just amazes me to see her going through all of this and she still has a smile on her face. She is growing and getting bigger everytime I see her. She was 12 and half pounds on Sunday. I just can't believe how far she has come. She can hold her head up and she is starting to learn how to sit and it is just amazing.

We appreciate all of your prayers and cards and comments. Please keep the prayers coming, miracles do happen.

Love,
Jessica, Paul and Namine Eiche

1 comment:

  1. "Oh, day full of grace, which we behold,
    Now gently to view ascending!"

    Happy five-month birthday, baby girl! As I'm writing this, I've been praying that the plans to bring you home today have been successful, but in any case, our God has been so gracious in how He has provided for your care: with medical facilities and professionals who can do such amazing things; with a mom and dad who are as tenacious in watching over you as they are capable and loving; with your own resilience and good nature; and most of all, with His supernatural goodness and love.

    Until I can see you, I leave you with an iKiss and an eHug, plus a couple to pass on to your mommy and daddy.

    In Jesus' love,
    Grandpa Eiche

    ReplyDelete